Re: Coil Form needed 2

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Schedule 40 doesn't signify that it's pressure rated.
Schedule 40 PVC conduit is nonmetallic rigid
electrical conduit, and clearly isn't intended for
pressure applications. It's fine for secondary forms
though.

Also, there's nothing wrong with SDR35 or the thiner
stuff for smaller coils. My 10" and 16" forms are
schedule 40. My 8" is SDR35. My 4" is thin walled
drainage pipe. I'd definitely avoid the cellular core
stuff though.

Adam

 > Original poster: "bill wilson" <wtw-at-tampabay.rr-dot-com>

<snip>

 > schedule 40 pvc is pressure rated. it is used for
 > water lines and drainage.

<snip>