Re: New coil not working...

Original poster: "Greg McCoy" <gemccoy-at-nbnet.nb.ca>

Alright thanks for all that, guys. So, O3 bad, variac good. Got it. Are
there any good sites for adding a voltage adjusting device to a transformer
with only an on/off switch? (I could look this up myself, of course, but I'm
sure you know the best sites, and this also gives you an opportunity to plug
your own site...)

Thank you once again for helping a bright, shining newb. someday I hope to
be able to help those in my position today...

Greg :)