Re: Hmmmm...(was CDE 942c20p15k Group buy)

Original poster: FIFTYGUY-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 5/18/04 1:08:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

 > If you
 >  feel absolutely compelled to place a safety gap across the capacitor, you
 >  should also place a high voltage power resistor in series with the gap

     Well, what are some recommended items/specs/sources/construction ideas
for these high voltage power resistors?
     I'm gonna guess robustness of construction, not actual continuous power
dissipation is the idea. How important would non-inductive design be?

-Phil LaBudde