Re: Hmmmm...(was CDE 942c20p15k Group buy)

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <arpit-at-inzo-dot-org>

DUde! you could have used the magnets in them for a magnetic quenched spark
gap!
I'm serous - everyone contemplating a magnetic quenched spark gap should
look at old hard drives. They contain moderately sized neodymium boron
magnets, which are strong, to say the least.