RE: Copper toroid

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

A similar effect can be done by creating the
toroid with the usual materials, then going
over it with a couple of coats of "cop-r-cote",
which I've used many times to assure a clean
connection between an electrical panel, and
an add-in ground block.