Re: really cool link to so cool effect's

Hi,

You could encase yourself in a special conductive suit as many of the stunt
professionals do.

But most of the past performers have counted on simply NOT screwing up.  It
is sort of like tight rope walking without a net.  A lot of people have
done it and the ones that are still alive have never made a mistake
;-)  The ones that have made a mistake are dead...

You might want to read this:

http://www.wondersofscience-dot-org/sfs/BIO2.HTM

Go to the very bottom where Dean tells about "tense moments with high voltage".

Not sure who does this stunt at the moment.  Dean Ortner and Danielle
Stampe are on TV now and then (Ripley's Belive It, Or Not).  Brent Turner
also doe it now and then.  Robert Krampf probably still does too.  The four
of them probably have like 100 years of total experience at it...

Cheers,

         Terry