Re: sphere within a sphere

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

On 23 Mar 2004, at 6:48, Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>
 >
 > I thought the guy had some very interesting stuff
 > there, beautiful at the very least.  Maybe it was the
 > photography, but the arcs looked very thin and
 > spindly, but somehow compelling.
 >
 > -Brett

The photography may well have contributed to the appearances. Some of
the best pictures I took of one of my coils was done in a darkened
room with 3 - 5 second exposures. The final result was a room that
looked lighted with white-hot bolts going everywhere. A sub-second
exposure always tells the true story.

Malcolm