Re: Centertaped PT

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 3/19/04 9:27:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Kreso,

I am not sure what good it does to have a center tapped transformer if the
center tap is not accessible.  But it should not matter.  You should be
able to use it like you would any other transformer.  The two high voltage
bushing outputs go to the Tesla coil tank circuit.  Primary hook up as normal.

Ed Sonderman