Re: Oscilloscope help - not directly related but slighty offtopic

Hi Kreso,

At 09:23 AM 3/12/2004, you wrote:
>It is not stolen or mistake ! The guy can get hundred of oscilloscopes if
>needed!!! It is "BLACK MARKET"

Here in the USA I don't think we understand what "black markets" are?  Can
you explain.

We have flea markets, wholesale clearances, garage sales, direct
distributors...  At least "I" don't understand what a black market
does...  Maybe like our grey market for watches and cameras...

>so is it worthy or not, good for sstc or not?

I think 200 euro is about $240 which seems like a very good price for a new
scope of any type.  Probes are probably about 20 euro and up if the scope
does not come with them.

This scope will do just about anything any analog scope could do.  If you
paid 2000 euro, it would not be any more useful than this Gould scope for
coiling work.

Digital scopes can freeze the signal and make all kinds of digital computer
measurements, but the price is very high for them.

But "I" think this scope would do everything you would need.

Cheers,

         Terry