From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 6:27 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Liquid properties

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 3/10/04 9:17:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>

What I was thinking of is to make a single gap (parallel pipe type) with
a cooling fluid like ice water circulating inside the pipes.  This would
be an attempt to keep the electrodes from heating up at all.  That would
eliminate that heat from interfering with the quenching of the gap.  Air
could be directed right into the gap area to take care of removing warm
air from the area and any excess electrons or ions.

Any one have any thoughts on this?
I am seriously considering giving it a go.  Or is this barking way up
the wrong tree?

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net
<http://members.cox-dot-net/bluu>http://members.cox-dot-net/bluu

Hi Luke,
The problem with ice water is that it quickly becomes conductive through

mineralization. You may suddenly find the inside of your pump "floating"
at
10 kV.
Matt D