From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 10:28 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Liquid properties

Original poster: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Luke,

Because water has such a high heat capacity, you might simply use
individual copper pipes filled with water and not even worry about
forcing
circulation. This approach, in conjunction with a blower, was used
effectively by at least one coiler to my knowledge on a low power
system.

-- Bert --

Tesla list wrote:
 >Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com
 >In a message dated 3/10/04 9:17:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
 >tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
 >Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>
 >What I was thinking of is to make a single gap (parallel pipe type)
with
 >a cooling fluid like ice water circulating inside the pipes.  This
would
 >be an attempt to keep the electrodes from heating up at all.  That
would
 >eliminate that heat from interfering with the quenching of the gap.
Air