Re: Fritz vs TCBOR -- initial results in...

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Brett,

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>
>Bart,
>
>Yes.  Your photo detailing 3rd notch quenching looks
>just like the trace I show for the TCBOR.  I noticed
>the peculiarity in the Terry gap trace only showing
>half the modulation envelope.  That's why I stated in
>my original post (in this thread) that it was either
>1st or 2nd notch quenching and I needed you guys to
>help figure that one out.

Yes, I know. That's exactly why I wanted to share that particular photo.
BTW, that is a photo taken by Richie Burnett (and for those who may be
wondering, I most certainly discussed using the photo with Richie before
using because it's the right thing to do <grin>).

>The purpose of this was to show Luke what would happen
>in my particular system if I tried each gap at a
>similar spacing.
>
>-Brett

Yep, understood. I think most of us knew what you were doing with the test
and why. But it's a natural engineering mode tendency to extract as much
data as possible and discuss it. It's just par for the course. I think your
testing is fantastic. I wish more people would do the same.

Take care,
Bart