For Sale: Plasma Sonic 1 completed setup

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Greetings,

Today while trying to clean up the work room i saw my neglected plasmasonic
SSTC in my closet taking up space.  So i figure i may as well sell it to
someone who would probably use it.  The board is complete with IXYS-
IXFN48N50 power mosfets.  Its setup with filtering capacitors for audio
modulated output at a maximum of 120VAC input.

See the setup here:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/SSTC3.htm

I will most likely NOT include that secondary coil as its part of my other
projects.  But i CAN include a 3.5"x22" 28awg wound secondary and small
toroid (i can build the toroid to whatever size wanted).  If needed, i can
also make a new primary coil from 4.5" PVC if that is wanted.

I can also include extra IXFN48N50 mosfets at a discounted price to the buyer.

Here is a good chance for those without lots of experience to have a
working SSTC driver.  It can also be configured to run with long normal
SSTC sparks if you remove the filtering caps and readjust the duty cycle pot.

Please email me off list if interested.

Thank you,

Steve Ward