Re: 300 bbs

Original poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Scot,

Perhaps you're thinking that an SRSG should fire only at the
peak of the AC 50 or 60Hz cycle.  Although this is a common
approach, a rotary that fires more than once during each 50/60Hz
half cycle is still considered an SRSG because the firings always
occur at the same phase-points from half-cycle to half-cycle.

John