Re: Bending of Ohm's Law was Re: Gap Question

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Original poster: "Gerry Reynolds" <gerryreynolds-at-earthlink-dot-net>

YES, and it was a 201C audio oscillator (if my memory is correct).  They
sold it to Walt Disney for the original making of Fantasia.

Gerry R"

	It was a 200A, back in 1939.  By the way, use of nonlinear properties
of incandescent to control the level of oscillations in a precision
crystal oscillator goes back earlier than that, but right now I can't
find the reference.

Ed