Re: Vac U Forming?

There is a much easier way to make med and large toroids.

Use a flat piece of plywood.  Slice notches 50% into a circle of styrofoam.
Slide a few dozen of these axially onto the plywood sheet.  Cover with
chicken wire and you have a nice toroid.  Much easier than mucking around
with plaster and other heavy solutions.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.