RE: power v energy measurements, was Re: SSTC does 10 foot sparks

Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner-at-optosci-dot-com>

 >Sorry, I dont think Ive beaten anything because I dont believe inches per
 >joule is a valid metric.

That was my point too. I posted the stuff about the OLTCs to try and show
that John Couture's system was no good.

My reasoning was that everyone on the list already knows that my OLTCs don't
perform too great, so if John's rating system makes them look good, there is
more than likely something wrong with it.

Steve C.