Re: SSTC does 10 foot sparks

Hi Sean,

I've always been a believer in measuring as directly as possible what it is
that we want out of a system and optimize for that.  Each one of us may have
a different view in what they want.  Example, some want max spark length for
a single bang.  Some want max spark length for a demo and doesn't care how
it is done just so it is done which may imply the best trade off between
single bang spark length and spark growth as function of BPS, etc.  Some may
want many shorter sparks and some may want fewer longer sparks.   Seems like
a standard for comparison is not too meaningful since we all have different
tastes.  The important thing is to have fun and get what you want out of
your system.

Gerry R.