Full-Bridge -vs- Half-Bridge

Original poster: humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com

Hi, can someone tell me just how much more power a
H-bridge can process over a Half-Bridge? It's not just
2X as much is it? It isn't that simple, is it? Also,
what would be the best way to calculate the optimum
Capacitance in the voltage divider for a Half-Bridge?
Currently I am using two 1uF caps, but when running a
resonant tank one may want to adjust this, so I would
like to find a way to calculate the optimum ballance.

Thanks,

David Trimmell