Re: Primary Supports - Ball Cutter Question

Outside dia. of ball cutter matches that of the OD of the copper tubing.  I
use a 1/2 inch ball cutter with 3/8 ID (1/2 inch OD) copper tubing.  Ball
cutter sizes usually are 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, and 3/4 most popular
sizes from J&L Industrial.

Dr. Resonance