Re: Primary Supports - Ball Cutter Question

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

That's what I did with my lexan primary, only I didn't
cut the top. I threaded 20 turns through the eight
primary supports. It was doable with 1/4" tubing, but
I have my doubts with 3/8" tubing. I no longer have
access to a drill press. Without a drill press, I'd
have to cut each hole of each support separately. Too
much work.

I have a radial arm saw which has an arbor on one
side. This allows me to use a ball cutter and cut
through all eight supports in a matter of seconds.

Adam