Re: Primary Supports - Ball Cutter Question

An alternative approach is to drill the holes for the CU tube in a piece of
say HDPE, and then use a band saw to reduce the height of the support down
to the hole but outside of center to leave most of the hole and then snap
the tubing into the piece.  I worked great for me.

Gerry R.