Re: Primary Supports - Ball Cutter Question

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I have a 3/8" cylindrical ball cutter for a 3/8" HDPE
primary support. I define "cheap" as less than $50.

If you check my website, you'll see my 1/4" lexan
"hard threaded" primary. Do you have any real ideas or
just talk.

Adam