Re: Bleed resistors for MMC caps

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

I recently was at Dr. R's shop and he was working on a pair of large
multipliers using Geek MMC strings for the caps.  They were picking up
charge on their own, and every cap had to be grounded as they worked on it.
I think the caps were picking up the charge from the PE they were mounted
on.  I'm not sure if bleeders can be used with a multiplier circuit,  but
for any other use, put them in.

David E Weiss