Re: ISSTC questions

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

It sounds like you may have just not found the optimal tuning point for your
coil.
You need to tune the ISSTC just as you would a spark gap coil.

Also, what voltage are you running your mains at (120VAC?  240VAC ? ? ?)
For 120VAC, 36" to 48" seems about right to me.

Dan

 > Hi all, I have a question for the New Age SSTC Folk (NASSTCF ;-) )
regarding