Solid State vs Spark Gap ad nauseum...

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Teslina,

I agree.  If this ridiculous discussion continues much
further I fear I may have to address carpel tunnel
issues with the delete finger.

The SSTC breakthroughs are one of the most exciting
advances we've seen in our hobby in several years, and
I and very anxious to see what the future will bring.
But it doesn't diminish my love for those coils of the
disruptive persuation.

-Brett