RE: Depotting electronic NSTs

Original poster: "Tom Luttrell PWRCOM" <tom-at-pwrcom-dot-com.au>

I should probably add that you should read some safety data first i.e.

http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/methylenechloride/

And don't let it soak longer than necessary, it could dissolve the
component bodies as well.

I find that regular (twice daily) removal of the softened potting
compound helps speed things along.