Re: Magnetic Force with Tesla Coil?

Original poster: Zagarus Rashkae <arbitrarily_random-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Chris,

I think that it is because the Tesla coil operates at
hundreds of kHz and one isn't likely to notice, say, a
variac casing vibrating at that frequency. Plus the
magnetic field diminishes rapidly with distance, and
you (hopefully ;) ) aren't right under the primary and
so you won't really notice the magnetic field.

Regards,

Chris Lu