Re: Test Equipment (Signal Generator/O-scope)

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h-at-c.dk>

Dan,

At the bottom of this page,:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/ross/resources/measure/measure.htm

you can download an article, written By Malcolm Watts, which describes in
full detail, how to perform instrument tuning of a tesla coil.

Cheers, Finn Hammer