Re[2]: MOT success

Original poster: Mike Poulton <mpoulton-at-mtptech-dot-com>

Tesla list Wrote:
 > Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <neko4-at-dodo-dot-com.au>

 > How exactly are you getting that much current? my house fuses blow at about
 > 25 amps ( rated at 16 amps)

Your branch circuit may have a 16A fuse, but your house probably has
between 150 and 250A service.  If you add a branch circuit with a much
larger breaker, you can get much more than 16A.

Mike Poulton
MTP Technologies
mpoulton-at-mtptech-dot-com
KC0LLX (70cm AM ATV, 33cm/12cm FM ATV, Omaha, NE)