Re: Line Filters...

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Matthew,

It's great that you said that, because I just happen
to have an isolation transformer sitting in my lab
closet that would be perfect for the job.  It would be
worth some testing at least.  I'll try switching it
out in a few indoor test runs with a television and
scope running.  Thanks.

-Brett
www.hot-streamer-dot-com/brett