Re: Sources for MOTs

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Hydrogen 18,

Just drive around on the night before trash day.  I always score at least
one when I do.  The day after Christmas was great this year, as I nailed 6
of them in 20 min of driving around.  At least one of them was heavy as
h#ll, so it should have a monster of a xfmr in it.  Look for the real old
ones, with timer knobs.  They always have the biggest MOTs. (6" cores)

David E Weiss