Re: Secondary Grounded NST Questions

Original poster: C T <ct451-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Newer NSTs usually have two types of protection, earth
leakage and short circuit. You need to disable both
for a safety gap to ground or just the short circuit
one for a regular spark gap.
They almost always provide a simple way of bypassing
both for testing purposes. What model are you using?
Perhaps you can post a picture of the electronics and
people on the list can offer a better solution.

Chris