Re: Secondary Grounded NST Questions

Hi Aaron,

I saw when I visited there today that it was one of the newer GFI types
that has a safety thing built in.  I was thinking that they were not
causing problems for Tesla coilers?  We'll see if anyone has had experience
with this and can help out.  If not, it can be defeated :-))  All the
electronics are under the lid and easy to get to if needed.

Cheers,

         Terry