RE: Data Acquisition

Hi,

Don't forget, a meter can be set next to a clock and they can be watched
with a camcorder.  If you already have the stuff, that costs zero.  If you
have a video capture card or one of those webcam things (cheap now too),
you can find free software out there to grab and store the image say every
15 seconds.  Might not impress NASA, but it sure is cheap, easy, and just
as effective!

Cheers,

         Terry