From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 9:00 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Wiring NSTs in anti Parallel & mini coil entry

Original poster: "tmoorezz" <tmoorezz-at-adelphia-dot-net>

Hey thanks for the help. I figured that it wouldn't work, but I asked
anyways just to make sure. I didn't want to waist my time, ill just use
em
for another coil instead of using them on my 6" secondary coil. hey Gary
don't worry I am not a newbie to tesla coils, I have been making them
for
over 4 years, my first post on the list was 9/21/2001 and I already had
working coil before that, with excellent results mine was kicking out
22"
sparks on my mini coil. which is excellent, most people I have read
about on
the list, there first coils only get around a foot and they were using
secondary bigger than mine and with bigger transforms aswell. I work
with
mots all the time and those are almost as dangerous as a pole pig. Btw
you
have a great website, speaking of which I hope to enter my mini coil
when I
have a chance to replace the bad cap in it right now. I have a 6/30ma
nst
for 180VA so it will have to be in category two. I read that you want it
stay under 200VA when the nst short circuited, but dose the power while
the
coil is running have to stay at 200VA or lower, just wondering cause I
could
use that to my advantage and use the resonance rise to increase the bang
size, and get longer streamers? BTW how much power dose your mini coil
draw
when running? Thanks Again!

P.S. Got to love that carp gap!!!!
Nolan Moore