Re: Inca for Linux

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr" <cb-at-luebke-lands.de>

Hello Dr. Antonio and thank you very much for that!

You really must have been reading my mind, at home I only have linux and
only could do my Inca stuff at work.
I did not dare to ask for *nix support after I had seen, how much work you
have invested into your latest windows-version. of inca.
I can't wait to try this when I come home tonight... ;-)

Thanks again

Sincerely

Christoph Bohr