Re: PRIMARY COIL TURNS

Original poster: "K Wilson" <teslamap-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Maybe a design program would help you. I recommed TeslaMap or JAVATC. I
designed TeslaMap to be very user friendly. JAVATC is a great program, very
accurate and no download required.
TeslaMap   http://web.tampabay.rr-dot-com/swilson9/teslamap.htm
JAVATC   http://www.classictesla-dot-com/java/javatc.html

-Hi Ravi,
-  No one will be able to tell you this until you let us know what wire size
-and how many turns you will put onto your secondary and also what
-topload (sphere or toroid...and the size of it) that you plan to use.
-Mike

-Hi, this is ravi, i am trying to make a small coil from a 3" x18" pipe
-for sec., 7.5kV 29mA NST, salt water caps, two 1" pipes for s. gap., and
-1/4" copper tubing for the primary, could someone tell me how many turns i
-should make the primary? like what would be good?