Re: Secondary winding frustration

Original poster: Liviu Vasiliu <teslina-at-yahoo-dot-com>

For very thin wire I would go for manual winding.
Motor driven winding jigs are too risky. Another
method will be to wind the pipe imediatly after you
varnished it. The varnish will fix the wire (it will
not become loose)so you can decrease a little the
tension in the wire. Od course you have to be
attentive with the wires alignement so the speed will
be low (but I found that little interspaces between
wires dont matter too much, its more dangerous to have
overpassed wires).

teslina