T.C. Videos

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

All,

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has bothered to compile a list of Tesla
Coil related videos which are available for purchase or shipping costs,
etc.  I would like to build a personal library of such footage (in addition
to the footage I already have documenting my own TC work) to help insipire
and possibly recruit newcomers into our hobby.  It would especially be
useful for those times when I have my display coils disassebled for
modification or temporary storage, but would still like to demonstrate
impressive sparks.  I know there is an electrum documentary, and I'm sure
KVA Effects has demo videos, but I would like to know if anybody has
anything like the old Richard Quck tapes that they might be willing to copy
for tapes and shipping cost.  Did the TCBOR have videos?  I'm pretty sure
they did if memory serves me.  If this has already been the subject of a
thread in the past, someone please let me know.  I guess I should h! ave
searched first.  Oh well, it's been almost a year since I've been on the
list.  It's good to be back.

-Brett
-KI4DBK
<http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/brett>www.hot-streamer-dot-com/brett