From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 3:01 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: MMC or Maxwell? Which is better?

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Of course, a commercial cap that is run on a Tesla coil within it's
voltage, current, etc. ratings will be fine aside from that defective
cap
thing years ago...  "

	I sbought a couple of those which I've never really used,
although my
nephew did run for a while with a pair of 12 kV, 60 ma transformers in
parallel and no failures.  Are the things really basket cases to be
pitched?

Ed