Re: Anybody selling maxwell+++

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 2/26/04 5:42:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>I have a NEW capacitor brand new from the factory.  I bought it about 3
>years ago and never used it.  The value is .25mfd = 30KV.  I am planning to
>list it on ebay but you can make an offer it you want.  I can't remember how
>much it cost 3 years ago and I don't know how much they cost now.  Does
>anyone know what these caps cost new???
>
>Gary Weaver

Gary,

Who is the manufacturer?  Is it one of the Condenser Products caps from the
group purhcase?  I have two of them purchased individually a couple of
years prior to that.  I believe they cost about $225.00 at the time.

Ed Sonderman