Re: NST and GFI protection

HI,

Hopefully, you can just remove the cover and find all the electronics right
there easy to get at.  Then figure out where all the wires go or short
across the offending relay.  I used to have pictures, but they seem to have
gotten missplaced somewhere in hot-streamer's gigs of files...  But you may
want to wait and try it since sometimes they seem to work as is.

Cheers,

         Terry