Re: Current in capacitors used for MMC ...

Hi,

There is the "RMS" capacity and the "peak" capacity.  For a solid state CW
coil, you probably don't care about the peak as long as the RMS is ok.  To
find these numbers, you will have to find that data sheets from the cap
makers.  Can you tell us the part number and all the numbers and writing on
the caps?  We would have to know exactly what caps you have there.

Cheers,

         Terry