Re: cylindrical static spark gap

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hydrogen18,

I drilled the holes for the bolts a little large so
that the pipes would be adjustable.  If you do it this
way then you can adjust for best spark with your
setup, then epoxy in place later for a permament rig
if you wish.  Just make sure you use an epoxy which
can take the heat your gap will be experiencing.

-Brett