From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 11:31 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: teach me

Original poster: "fred11" <fred11-at-cox-dot-net>

my husband has a tesla coil. and i think that it is the coolest thing i
have ever seen. but i dont know anything
about them.i was wondering if there is somebody that an teach me about
them. So that i can understand. them. and know what he is talking about.

               THANKS A BUNCH.