RE: Series connection of Mosfets/IGBTs

Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner-at-optosci-dot-com>

Original poster: "Robert Jones" <alwynj48-at-earthlink-dot-net>
 >I think I may have been heasty. see aditional comments below

Yes, I'm not sure what you mean. The SSR is theoretically infinite (limited
in practice only by winding resistance and streamer/corona losses)

Since I am ignoring I2R and corona losses for the time being, the former
because it should be insignificant in a good design, the latter because
breakout shouldn't happen until the burst is nearly over, all your
explanation says to me is that the output will be twice infinity 8-)

I ought to mention that I am building on the analysis done by Jimmy Hynes
for his DRSSTC.

Steve Conner
Power Electronics MisApplications Dept.
scopeboy-dot-com