Re: Series connection of Mosfets/IGBTs

Original poster: "Robert Jones" <alwynj48-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi,

I think I may have been heasty. see aditional comments below

 > Original poster: "Robert Jones" <alwynj48-at-earthlink-dot-net>
 >
 > Hi,
 >
 > Comments in the text,

I think there may be something wrong with he above because there does not
seem to be sufficient time and current input to get to 2 times the SSR
output voltage.
The problem may be in the phase of the input current SSR and TR or they have
different  frequencies. I would expect the comments about the output would
be about right unless the TR is wrong.

Bob