Re: ebay caps

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren1-at-iinet-dot-net.au>

I wouldn't be too critical of Mylar caps as I know of one set that have
lasted 20 years in a 3kW museum coil. They are still lasting although I have
supplementied them with some Geek group caps since.
http://members.iinet-dot-net.au/~pterren/Scitech.htm#Original%20coil
Cheers
Peter (Tesla Downunder)

 > Original poster: "Virtualgod" <mike.marcum-at-zoomtown-dot-com>
 >
 > It says film, so if it's polyester/mylar it will probably heat up on even
 > 100-200 watt coils, pushing your luck with higher power.
snip