Re: Power level Vs Coil hieght

Original poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 2/15/04 11:01:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Luke,

It will work fine.  It just may need a looser coupling to prevent
racing sparks.  Also, if you keep the spark gap spacing the
same (static gap), the breakrate will rise, and the sparks will
get longer, but the racing sparks won't appear.

John